Signs of Stress
Children can be rambunctious, willful, inquisitive, and that’s why we love them at Cobb Family Chiropractic!
- · Chiropractic can help such conditions as colic, unexplained crying, poor appetite, breathing problems, and reflux
- · It can also assist in childhood problems such as ADD/ADHD, asthma, allergies, ear infections, diarrhea, and constipation
- · At Cobb Family Chiropractic we are trained to look for subluxations on the pediatric spine that may develop into more serious problems down the road
- · If your child is experiencing any of the above problems, let us take a look and evaluate their spine
- · Have your child checked when they first start crawling, walking, falling down, or having “growing pains”. By doing so, you are paving the way for a healthy adult.